Sunday, March 19, 2006

StringTheoryWords

--The Strings--
[2 one of my favorite authors]

The strings that stretch between our minds comprise my own string theory:
The world is made of souls and saints and visions to love dearly,
But while I give and receive hues from those I know and knew,
The symmetry of boldest shade is often strung to you.

It’s not something I can explain, nor do I know its source.
I know it thrills me day to day and keeps me on high course.
It keeps your image in my mind; your words in its recessess,
And every whisp and whim of you it in my mind impresses.

You encompass spans of space, though you are not near.
You exert a force on me when miles split our sphere.
I am charged electric at the thought that someday soon
A rendezvous of time yours-mine will rest us 'neath one moon.

As quantum strings have tension, much like regular strings of twine,
I feel it's fundamental to the strings' path, yours to mine.
String theory is in larval stage, unable to be tested,
Just as I believe that our best strings will have yet to be bested
!

.MGW.