Sunday, December 04, 2005

FierceGraceWords



Someone told me I remind them of this photo:

"Fierce Grace" -- by Tony Stromberg

How cool... I love!

Because it reminds me of a poem I wrote(below);
Because it reminds me of what I want to be.....

~Primitive Elegant~

Primitive-elegant.
Exists such a glow?
One wild as wolf tracks,
One gentle as snow…

Can the same swift steps that race ‘neath the moon
Waltz, graceful-light, to the violin’s tune?
Does snow-pearl skin, unaccustomed to earth
Blaze like skin bronzed after riverside mirth?

And how do they join,
Fair-mannered & fierce?
Can such distinct spirits
Share one gorgeous sphere?...

So that when coalesced,
They’d sing songs of merge,
With lines painting Venice,
but still praising birds.

On pine-lined paths I forge crystal dreams;
My pulse pushes fast at silk-sand-woven seams.
I’ll race you, bear-lightning.
I’ll pace you, harp-song.
Primitve elegant?
It’s here lived,
all along.








.MGW.